FinancialForce Launches Timecard App for the iPhone on Salesforce’s AppExchange Mobile
FinancialForce.com, the cloud applications company, today announced it has launched a new mobile app on salesforce.com’s AppExchange Mobile, extending the marketplace built for the social enterprise.
FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone is among the first apps to leverage AppExchange Mobile, tapping into the power of the proven Force.com platform, salesforce.com’s social enterprise platform for employee social apps.
San Mateo, CA — FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone helps professional services organizations stay connected no matter where they work.
Completely integrated with FinancialForce PSA and Salesforce Chatter, FinancialForce Timecards taps into the social, mobile and open capabilities of cloud computing, helping customers transform into social enterprises.
FinancialForce.com, the cloud applications company, today announced it has launched a new mobile app on salesforce.com’s AppExchange Mobile, extending the marketplace built for the social enterprise. FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone is among the first apps to leverage AppExchange Mobile, tapping into the power of the proven Force.com platform, salesforce.com’s social enterprise platform for employee social apps. FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone is currently available for test drive on AppExchange Mobile to all users of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA), FinancialForce.com’s leading services management application based on Force.com.
FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone leverages the form factor of the iPhone and unique capabilities of iOS allowing professional services organizations to stay connected while on the road or at a customer’s site. With FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone, consultants can quickly and easily enter their time, view the status of timecards, match time to each assignment and post to project walls enabled by Salesforce Chatter. Because timecards are collected more quickly, the downstream activities become more efficient including billing, project reporting and resource management. Additionally, consultants utilizing Chatter on the project replace emails, voice mails and conference calls with Chatter streams that become part of the audit trail for each project. This increases awareness of all the team members involved with the project, making the team more efficient and able to provide a higher level of service to clients.
FinancialForce Timecards for the iPhone is free to all FinancialForce PSA customers and requires the latest release, FinancialForce PSA Summer ’11.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 250,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,300 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
FinancialForce.com is the cloud applications company. We focus 100% on building business applications for Force.com, the world’s leading cloud computing platform from salesforce.com. Our applications include Accounting, Billing, Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Services Resource Planning (SRP). We serve fast-growing organizations and dynamic enterprises, helping them to align Finance, Sales and Service in a way that enables profitable growth. We are backed by two of the biggest and best players in the business, UNIT4 and salesforce.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- PipelineDeals Launches Mobile CRM Solution for the Apple iPhone
- Salesforce.com Apps Now Available for the iPhone
- FinancialForce.com Launches FinancialForce With Chatter on Salesforce.com’s ChatterExchange
- FinancialForce.com Delivers Online Advertising Application for Publishers
- Concurforce Now Available for Salesforce CRM Customers on the AppExchange
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications