eXtremeCRM 2012 Berlin
WHEN: Feb 5-8, 2012
eXtremeCRM is ALL about building technical capacity so you can keep driving phenomenal CRM growth!
eXtremeCRM 2012 Berlin will deliver 300 – 400 level technical content in our Deploy and Extend tracks geared towards the technical people in your organization. Here are just a few of the highlights!
We have a great line up of speakers from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product team in Redmond!
Mike Ehrenberg, Microsoft Technical Fellow and Chief Architect for Microsoft Dynamics will deliver a technical vision keynote giving insights to the future of Microsoft technologies.
Craig Dewar, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Management and Eric Boocock, Sr. Technical Product Manager will to go deep on the recent fall release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (R7) and the future roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics CRM!
Murat Ozturan, Principal Program Manager Lead, will also be in Berlin to deliver technical sessions.
Marco Amoedo and Fadi El-Hennawy, both expert Technology Specialists from Microsoft EMEA will be presenting as well.
We also have a superior group of technical experts from within the Microsoft Dynamics community, who will be speaking including Ramon Tebar Bueno (Barclays), Sebastian Waksmundzki (AlfaPeople), Giorgio Garcia-Agreda (Crionet) Matt Parks (Avanade), Shan McArthur (ADXStudio), Jakub (Kuba) Skalbania (Netwise Sp. z.o.o.) and Dino Esposito, well know author and .Net expert. And the list keeps growing…
There is a fully packed agenda that can benefit partners and customers alike – here are just a few of the highlights:
- Fall release (R7) plus a look ahead at R8 and beyond
- Azure & Microsoft Dynamics CRM Better Together
- Web Services & Code Generation Deep Dive
- Advanced SharePoint Integration
- Agile Project Management with SureStep
- Software Development Lifecycle with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Silverlight & Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Tips & Tricks
- Outlook Client: Deployment, Performance & Security
- Patterns & Practices
There is not a better opportunity to go eXtreme in building your technical capacity! Don’t miss this once a year chance to build your skills.
For more information: http://extremecrm.com/eXtremeCRM2012BerlinH.aspx
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Silicon Valley still Number 1 for Startup Ecosystems?
- SAP Campaigns to Put Customers First
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Launches Worldwide
- Worldwide CRM Software Market to Grow to $13.3b in 2012
- SugarCRM: CRM in the Age of Social, October 28 [Webinar]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications