ERP Vendor Shootout
WHERE: Miami Marriott Dadeland. Miami, Florida, USA
WHEN: Feb 22-23, 2012
For several years now, the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP has changed the way companies approach software selection by minimizing the overall time and effort involved in qualifying potential Enterprise Software vendors. This unique event offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you and your team to see the best in Enterprise Software Solutions in the world all in one place, all at the same time!
Moderated by Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC), the goal of the event is to simplify the Enterprise Software selection process, alleviating some of the painful inefficiencies by coordinating on-site software presentations and delivering them in one event.
Geared toward ERP selection teams and decision makers for companies with a manufacturing, distribution &/or project-oriented requirements, the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP is ideal for businesses who are budgeting for or are currently evaluating ERP software. Through scripted and unscripted product demonstrations from several vendors, companies can ultimately walk away with a short list of potential products.
What Should You Expect?
Attendees are given the opportunity to see a series of scripted, as well as unscripted product demonstrations from the presenting vendors. Attendees select the scripted product demonstrations they wish to attend, based on the products being presented that they are interested in learning more about. Scripted demonstrations will cover product functionality, user interfaces, and overall usability.
Scripted, software demonstrations by each vendor will allow an "apples to apples" comparison of each product. Each vendor will follow the same script guidelines to present similar functionality covering the basic requirements of distribution, manufacturing, and project-oriented companies. Vendors are under strict instructions to explicitly indicate any customizations, modifications, or 3rd party products used in order to complete the presentation. The same presentations will be made during each of the scripted product demonstrations during the event so you can easily compare between packages and select your short list for further evaluation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.erpshootout.com/erp_software_shootout.html
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- CRM Vendor Selection Approach
- How To Boost Rate Of Income Through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools
- Social CRM – The Best Unified Instant Messengers
- Product Comparison for Customer Relationship Management Solutions for Small Enterprises
- Report – United Nations May Choose SAP for ERP system
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications