Customer Satisfaction is Good for Business
Great customer service is the goal for every business large or small. Or at least it should be! Businesses depend on clients to generate sales for their products and services. When customer satisfaction is high, people are referred to a business by word-of-mouth marketing. The key to develop a growing business is to make people so satisfied with a product that they “tell and sell” others about it.
One of the keys to developing a high-level of customer satisfaction is access to customer support. In some industries (like computers and communications), customer support is available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. This level of service is becoming the norm for many sales driven organizations. To maintain and grow a client base, constant communication between the business and the customer is maintained as much as possible.
Word of mouth marketing is the best form of advertising in existence. Customer satisfaction for every sale and real testimonials are the basic building blocks of a successful business. When someone has a good experience they tell other people about. On the other hand, when people have bad experiences they go out of their way to let everyone know. Why is that? Well the truth is people want to find faults when their expectations are not met. So in business when we meet and exceed a client’s expectations they don’t find faults and have good experiences. A customer feedback card is a common way to show customers that a business cares about their experience and wants to improve services.
Common feedback questions are posed to get responses that will help deliver services more effectively. One way to do this is to have customers grade service and satisfaction levels based on specific aspects of the service. Another way is to provide Yes or No questions to indicate if customers want a specific service. Feedback forms can also provide a comments section to get personal evaluations from customers. These evaluations are very useful to include in marketing campaigns as testimonials from clients.
For anyone who has ever gone on a luxury holiday, the thing they remember most about a trip is the way they were treated, in other words: the customer service. Of course, a vacation is the main reason for going away, but when asked by friends or family if they had a good time somewhere, and if they would do it again, the response is usually, Yes!, if the service is good.
Nothing gets people talking better than a smile and a great deal. Product testimonials based on great experiences are the best marketing tool in the world. Doing business is not always about money. It’s about relationships, building trust and offering an exceptional product at a great price.
James Ingram is a father of three, living in a small ocean-side town on the beautiful Pacific Coast. He and his wife love to travel, which is how they got introduced to their current business.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- NetSuite OneWorld Named Enterprise Accounting Software of the Year by UK-Based Customers
- CRM Not Helping: Customer Service Getting Worse
- How To Increase Online Sales With Live Customer Support
- Customer Support Solution – The Way To Go About Your Business?
- Six Questions About Your Customer Intelligence
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications