Compiere Supports Google Chrome Browser
It didn’t take long before ERP and CRM vendors follow the demands and trends of “what’s hot”. We recently saw the compatibility for the iPhones from Salesforce.com and PipelineDeals’ Mobile CRM Solution for the Apple iPhone.
Now, is Google’s Chrome Browser the next hot trend?
Open Source ERP Leader Embraces Latest Web Application Platform
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.– Compiere, Inc., the global leader in open source business solutions, today announced that its Compiere Professional Edition ERP and CRM solution is fully supported on Google Chrome, an open source browser introduced just two weeks ago on September 2nd.
“Improving the usability and performance of Compiere from web browsers is very important to our customers,” said Sunny Gosain, senior vice president of products with Compiere. “Internal testing confirmed that Compiere is intuitive, stable and very fast with Google Chrome. As a result, Compiere now supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer, giving customers three outstanding browser choices.”
Compiere’s award-winning ERP and CRM solutions leverage the latest generation of Rich Internet Applications (RIA) technology to deliver robust functionality, usability, responsiveness and personalization through a Web browser. Built using standards-based Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Google Web Toolkit technologies, the Compiere Web architecture allows secure access from any Internet-enabled computer without installing and configuring client software on user desktops. Compiere provides global partners and customers with a business solution that offers significantly lower acquisition, deployment and maintenance costs compared to older, proprietary ERP technologies.
About Compiere, Inc.
With more than 1.4 million software downloads, Compiere, Inc., founded in 1999, delivers the world’s most widely used open source enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) automation solutions. Compiere’s solutions, which earned InfoWorld’s 2008 Best of Enterprise Resource Planning Bossie Award, enable distribution, manufacturing, retail and professional services companies to gain competitive advantage through the automation of financial, distribution, sales and service processes. With applications built on a model-based development platform, Compiere provides unprecedented adaptability, rapid deployment and low cost of ownership. The company, which offers commercial backing, support and services to its global network of authorized partners operating in more than 25 countries, is privately held and headquartered in Redwood Shores, Calif. For more information, please visit www.compiere.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Chrome Delivers 300% Performance Boost for Cloud-based CRM Software
- NetSuite On-Demand Business Applications First With Native Support For Google Chrome
- Don’t Lay-off Employees for SaaS – Go Open Source
- Gmail Viewer Now Includes Integration to Google Apps, YouTube
- LiveTime extends ITSM SaaS platform to Google App Engine and Amazon EC2 Cloud
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications