Cloud Computing Events, Next 10 Days
Your cloud computing events for the next 10 days, starting today.
THIS WEEK’S EVENTS, RELEVANT TO CLOUD COMPUTING
in San Jose, California, starts today, till June 23.
Focus on technologies like Java, Architecture & Agile Experience.
Cloud is a hot topic in the Java world, so it will be all over.
Be sure to visit CloudJam (which will be tomorrow, June 21!)
More info: jaxconf.com
Westin St. Francis, Union Square, San Francisco, California · Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- Trailhead for those new to the Cloud
- Base Camp for experienced users
- Guided Trek to help you discover Cloud solutions.
Keynote address by Amazon.com CTO, Werner Vogels.
Travelling event that will be held again in Australia in July.
in Olympia 2, London, UK. · June 21-22, 201
This 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum is a free-to-attend event featuring all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS markets, and providing an introduction, discussion and insight into the future of the ICT industry. Great for European companies considering cloud computing.
Asia’s largest known ICT platform, will be held in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, · June 21-24, 2011.
Learn more about cloud computing services, infrastructures and cloud based services / applications, on Level 3.
at Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, California · June 22-23, 2011.
“ After years of questions about what cloud computing is and how it will affect IT, we’re finally starting to get answers. With major acquisitions having gone down, hybrid clouds now a reality and the federal government eyeing cloud-inspired legislation, it is becoming more clear how the cloud landscape will shape up. At Structure 2011, we’ll address these issues and more to help attendees make sense of where cloud services are headed and how they’ll affect everything from application development to data center design.”
It’s all sold out, however you will be able to review the sessions online at GigaOm; CLOUD COMPUTING videos that I suspect will be worth looking at!
NEXT WEEK’S EVENTS on CLOUD COMPUTING
6. Four online Teleconferences by San Francisco-based Research Group Focus.com
Eg. on Apple’s iCloud: “Much of the media hype surrounding Apple’s iCloud has focused on its consumer-centric entertainment storage and access features. But iCloud represents potentially game-changing possibilities for business services and business users. Apple has made available storage application programming interfaces (APIs) that will likely enable a variety of iCloud applications aimed at businesses.”
Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 10:00am
Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 11:00am
Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 1-2pm
Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 1-2 pm
Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT
Expand your cloud and Disaster Recovery knowledge through an interactive session with AWS Solution Architect Attila Narin. The Disaster Recovery session will feature how-to demonstrations, best-practices, and focus on live Q&A. Join us on Wednesday June 30th from 9am – 10am PST to hear Attila field a variety of Disaster Recovery questions from an audience of your peers.
Nueva Biblioteca de la Universidad de Deusto (CRAI), Bilbao, Spain. · Thursday, June 30, 2011, 7:00pm
Document management, tracking and access security – new product launch of what could be an interesting application.
For more info: Doocuments.com
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Salesforce.com Marc Benioff to Deliver Keynote at Cloudforce Paris April 5 2011 [Conference]
- Cloud Expo Europe February 2-3, 2011, London [CONFERENCE]
- Cloud Computing Expo 2010 West
- Cloud Computing Forces Radical Rethink for Developers
- SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2010, April 12-14
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications