Companies Looking for the Fastest Deployment and Lowest Upfront Cost Option Can Now Close More Sales inside of Outlook Using Prophet OnDemand
REDMOND, Wash.–Avidian Technologies today announced the launch of Prophet OnDemand, the newest team version of its industry-leading Outlook-based contact management and customer relationship management (CRM) solution. Prophet OnDemand is the Software as a Service (SaaS) version of the award-winning, Outlook-based Prophet CRM software and gives sales teams working within Outlook an easy-to-use sales CRM solution without having to purchase or maintain server software.
“Prophet OnDemand is the best of both worlds for sales teams dependent on Outlook who need to close more sales,” said Tim Nguyen, CIO and co-founder of Avidian Technologies. “The new team version of Prophet lets Avidian host and manage all of the shared data on a 100 percent secure, 100 percent accessible server that requires no additional hardware or software configuration by the client while still having all of the easy-to-use sales management tools inside of Outlook.”
Prophet OnDemand is designed to meet the specific CRM needs of small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). For example, a recent Market Tools survey of SMBs found that most respondents (67 percent) want CRM that runs inside of Outlook, and 62 percent said they want CRM data stored in Outlook. In addition, the survey found that 69 percent want a solution that runs over the Internet, yet 57 percent want a solution that is also available offline.
Some of the benefits of Prophet OnDemand include:
- Easy Contact Management in Outlook – With Prophet OnDemand companies can easily create, manage and share contacts and sales information with their sales teams. It turns Outlook into a centralized and secure contact and sales management system.
- Up and Running Quickly for Sales Teams – Simple implementation cuts installation from months down to hours. Avidian’s client services team walks customers through the best practices for setup, configuration and customization. Live, instructor-led training is also included in the setup fee.
- Lower Upfront Costs – Prophet OnDemand requires no additional server hardware, server software or added IT infrastructure to get started.
- Safe and Secure Data – Prophet OnDemand is hosted in a safe, accessible data center with redundant power, Internet connections and daily backups.
- Automatic Product Updates – With Prophet OnDemand, companies will always run the latest version of Prophet, including any new feature releases and updates.
“As an existing Prophet user, Prophet OnDemand has been what my team has been waiting for,” said Fern Lam, a mortgage consultant with MetLife Home Loans. “As a small team that doesn’t want the headache of managing our own backend server and trouble our IT department, Prophet OnDemand made a lot of sense to me. I jumped at the opportunity of still doing my CRM within Outlook while not having to worry about the backend server stuff.”
Unlike traditional big iron CRM or sales management software, Prophet is built into Outlook, eliminating the need to manage multiple contact databases or toggle between separate applications. Built on the .NET platform, Prophet works entirely inside Outlook and easily integrates with other critical business capabilities. As a result, Prophet turns Outlook data into the building blocks of an effective sales management solution.
The Prophet 5 product suite, including Prophet OnDemand, can be purchased by individual users with Prophet Personal, Prophet Advanced and Prophet Premium. For sales teams that need more collaboration there is Prophet Professional Server & Client and Prophet Enterprise Server and Client. Extensions of Prophet 5 include Prophet for Windows Mobile and Prophet for Palm.
Prices for Prophet OnDemand start at $49.95 per user per month.
About Avidian Technologies
Avidian Technologies is a software company specializing in creating software solutions for users of Outlook and Exchange. Prophet, developed by Avidian Technologies on the .NET platform, is the leading contact management and CRM software built inside Microsoft Outlook. Prophet is currently being used by more than 15,000 companies worldwide to help them achieve sales success. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.avidian.com.