4 Steps SMBs Must Take for an Efficient & Cloud-Ready Network
Free Live Webcast
When: Friday, October 22, 2010
Time: 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT
Data centers are currently undergoing the most dramatic changes ever seen in the networking industry. For instance, virtualization, changing network boundaries due to cloud computing, and the sheer volume and types of connected devices all add complexity and threaten efficient operations.
One way for SMBs to adapt to these changes is to leverage cloud computing atop a network built on 4 key steps: simplify, share; secure and automate. Join experts in a lively discussion about these steps and how they can enable an efficient, scalable, and secure data center for your organization.
- How best to bring your physical and virtual networks, multiple operating systems, and cloud services into alignment
- A better way for streamlining the number of connections and centralizing management in your data center
- Best practices for lowering day to day operating costs and complexity in your IT environment
A Chance to Win
Live attendees will be entered for a chance to win an iPod Nano. One winner will be selected from the audience by random drawing.*
If you’re interested but can’t attend the live event, register today and we will send you a link to the on-demand archive when available.
- Paul Korzeniowski: Author /Speaker
- John Bartlomiejczyk: Senior Manager, Enterprise Field Marketing, Juniper
- Michael Oliver-Goodwin: Contributing Editor, Focus