25 Popular Cloud Business Apps For Startups and Small Businesses
Every month GetApp releases the list of the most popular cloud business apps with its close to 100,000 monthly business users, many of them being startups born "from the cloud".
Business apps, such as CRM, collaboration, accounting or customer support tools, are well suited for startups that have limited budgets and limited tech support, but have to use enterprise class tools to build innovative products.
According to users feedback, startups see the following main benefits when adopting cloud apps:
- Cost savings
- Better productivity
- Simplicity of operations
From its list of 25 popular apps for small businesses, GetApp has identified the Top 5 Business Applications For Startups:
Zoho offers a suite of online web applications for startups geared towards increasing productivity and offering easy collaboration (CRM, Accounting, Applicant Tracking, Helpdesk, Project Management). They operate a freemium model for most of their apps, as an example Zoho CRM is free for up to three users.
Desk.com pulls customer service conversations into one collaborative desktop where service requests are collected and prioritized. It delivers customer suport by email, phone, chat, Twitter, Facebook and more. The first full-time support agent is free for ever.
Planbox is an online project management software that provides a 360-degree view of all workplace activities. It helps all company staff to better understand and organize their work, improving workflows and productivity. Planbox is free for 2 users.
TribeHR is very complete and simple to use tool to manage vacation time, job descriptions, performance, skills and goals. TribeHR is perfect for teams with 5 a minimum of five staff and price start at $2 per month.
Even startups need to manage their books and FreeAgent is an ideal online bookkeeping and accounting application specifically designed to meet the needs of startups. Pricing starts from $20 per month.
You can check the full list of May’s 25 most popular cloud business apps from this link.
"Many startups, like GetApp, are born from the cloud and will succeed thanks to the cloud." said Christophe Primault, CEO at GetApp " In the last two years we have seen thousands of new cloud apps for startups come out, although many are still not mature enough to be showcased in our marketplace, hundreds are readily available and are seeing a massive adoption from startup users."
If you are a cloud app developer and think your app can make this popular apps for startup list, you can register to GetApp.
GetApp is the largest independent online marketplace that helps small to mid-sized businesses and startups discover, evaluate and manage the perfect cloud business apps for their needs. Its mission is to support millions of users in their "best app" research with comprehensive directories, interactive search tools, side by side comparison tables, user reviews and app evaluation resources.
In addition, GetApp serves as a global online marketing channel for thousands of cloud business application developers.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, GetApp operates primarily in North America and the U.K. It is privately owned and backed by Nauta Capital
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- The Open Cloud (not Open Source) Market for ERP, Business Apps
- Cloud Computing Vendors to Watch in 2010
- OpenID and OAuth in the News
- Dell Cloud Business Applications Portfolio Expands with Integration Packs
- Zoho CRM offers Single Sign On (SSO)
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications